Postdoc careers appointments
Postdocs and research staff (including research assistants and JRFs) can book an appointment with one of the postdoc Careers Advisers. Postdoc appointments last up to an hour.
How to book an appointment
Please email the following address, depending on which department you are in:
NB If you are a PhD student applying for postdoc positions, please ring to make an appointment with one of the student careers advisers: (3)38286 or (3)38283.
What can I use them for?
- Feedback on a job application (CV, cover letter and other materials)
- Practice interview
- Considering your options (for careers inside and outside academia)
- Discussing how to make the most of your time in Cambridge, if you have recently started your contract
More information for postdocsSee the postdoc careers websites for information about the careers advisers, different careers etc:
- Science postdocs' website (for life sciences, physical sciences and technology)
- Arts, humanities and social science postdocs' website