About the Careers Service
The Careers Service provides careers advice and information to all current University of Cambridge undergraduate and postgraduate students. We also see postdocs, contract research staff and Cambridge alumni. You can ask for a discussion at any stage from your first year, but final year students will be given preference in Michaelmas term.
If you are a member of the university then please register to access the range of services we offer to members of the University. A limited range of services is available to graduates of other universities under the Mutual Aid Scheme.
|During Full Term||Monday to Friday, 9.15 to 5.15|
|Outside Full Term
||Monday to Friday, 9.15 to 1.00 and 2.15 to 5.00
University of Cambridge Careers Service, Stuart House, 6 Mill Lane, Cambridge, CB2 1XE
- Student appointments - please telephone 01223 338283 or 01223 338286
We do not book appointments with careers advisers by email - we need to talk to you to give you the best service so please phone us.
- Non-appointment student enquiries - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employer/recruiters - our vacancy pages explain how to submit vacancies. For any other event or presentation enquiries please email or read our recruiter pages.
- Aims and Objectives
- Mission Statement
- Privacy Statement
- Terms & Conditions
- Supporters Club
- Centenary History of Cambridge University Careers Service
- We have taken several measures to ensure careers information at Stuart House is as accessible as possible to all.
In October 2013 the Service was awarded the Matrix Quality Standard for Information Advice and Guidance Services